Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BigStuf Day 2 Update

Hey Guys.. We are having an amazing time here at BigStuf God is working in the lives of our students and I am already starting to see some growth and positive steps. I love my job and I love getting to invest in the lives of your students.

Last Night we heard from Doug Fields! (for more on him go HERE) He did a fantastic job and really did a great job communicating about our script and what we do when the “unthinkable” happens! When those situations arise that seem like they are simply too hard to process through and understand.

Big Idea: Your faith will not be defined when everything is going good, but rather redefined when the unthinkable happens!

Doug did a great job and I am soo pumped that our students got to hear from him.

You can also Check for video updates on the Relevant Facebook Page. Check that out HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment